Thursday, August 26, 2010

Decision

Making the right decision is really tough , what you really need in your life sometime is hard to tell . For me i been through so many thing to make me feel life really tough for me .But what can i do even with a goal is going to be tough to go for it . It really stop you for doing what you really want , what i want in my life i am sure i want to be success and happy too ? But is it possible for me to go for what i want , i know i am having a good chance to learn but after this what can i really do i really dunno . I am not well educated , i am not as good as people think i am , but i know i try my best to do whatever thing given to me even if is the first time doing i give in all my heart . Maybe i might not look serious but i know i have given everything i could in me , is not easy for me to do office work cause i am lack of a lot of experience i am trying my best ! But it seem to be hard for me i really dunno what i want i am just too tired to think so much i will work as hard as i could but does it matter . I am not good in making decision i change my mind easily because of small thing but this is not what i want . To be frank i will work and gain more experience at the same time but i know is not going to be easy .

No comments:

Post a Comment